首页 > 职场攻略 > 职场英语 > 正文

职场的社交英语:你这个疯婆娘

发布时间:2017-09-28来源:职场百科网整理

  【你这个疯婆娘!】

  Elvin: ZINA! You 1) fruitcake! Who do you think you are, promising we'd be ready next week!?

  艾文: 吉娜!你这个疯婆娘!你自以为是谁啊,敢承诺别人我们下星期就会准备好?

  Zina: Cool it, Elvin. Don't call me names.

  吉娜: 冷静点,艾文。别骂人嘛。

  Elvin: I'll call you whatever I feel like! You're an out-of-control, 2) arrogant, stupid sales horse!

  艾文: 我爱怎么骂就怎么骂!你这个失去控制、自大又愚蠢的死业务员!

  Zina: 3) Watch your mouth, Elvin, or I'll tear that ring right out of your nose!

  吉娜: 嘴巴放干净一点,艾文,不然我就把你的鼻环给扯下来!

  Elvin: I'd like to see you try!

  艾文: 我倒想看看你敢是不敢!

  Zina: Do you mean that?

  吉娜: 你是说真的?

  语言详解

  A: Why won't Thomas ever say he's sorry?

  为什么汤玛斯从不说抱歉。

  B: He's too arrogant to admit he's wrong.

  他自负得不敢承认错误。

  【call me names 骂我】

  call me names这里的me是受格,而且names是复数,意思是指“(有人)骂我”,可不是Somebody calls my name.“(有人)叫我名字”。

  A: You are an idiot. You stupid, stupid fool.

  你是个白痴。你这个愚蠢到家的笨蛋。

  B: Hey, stop calling me names. You're hurting my feelings.

  嘿,别骂我。你伤害到我的感情了。

  A: Was there anything interesting at the meeting yesterday?

  昨天会议上有什么有趣的事吗?

  B: Not much, except that they started to call each other's names at the end.

  没有什么,只是到末了他们开始互相辱骂起来。

  1) fruitcake (n.) (俚)疯子,古怪的人

  2) arrogant (a.) 骄傲的,自负的

  3) Watch your mouth. 嘴巴放干净点。这句话用于对方出言不逊之时。